You know that one friend who is always looking out for you, anticipating your needs and helping make life easier? That’s Anthony, our state-of-the-art kiosk—designed to help your branch, employees, and customers safe by minimizing contact and keeping things clean.
Social Distancing Made Simple
Anthony kiosks can help your branches in many ways, but here are some of our favorites:
- No-Touch Coin Pickup. Your employees don’t need to handle coin or coin bins so they can keep their hands clean.
- Coin to Deposit. Customers and members can complete these transactions from start to finish without teller assistance—so everyone can keep a safe distance.
- Field Technician. Our field technicians are equipped with personal protective equipment (PPE) to stay healthy.
- Jamless coin counting. Our patented technology reduces coin jams to minimize the need for employees and customers to touch the kiosk during operation.
- High capacity coin bins. Our coin receptacles allow for larger deposits than other machines, so they need less frequent pickups.
What Else Can You Do to Keep Consumers and Employees Safe?
There are a few other things you can do to keep your employees and customers safe when it comes to coin counting. Providing hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes near the kiosk will help your customers feel safe and confident when processing their coin. Regular cleaning routines on the machine surfaces are also a great best practice to implement with your team.
If we can support you in any way, please feel free to reach out to us! All of us at Coinstar for Financial are grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Stay safe and healthy out there!